Guide to After Life Communications
Ian Parkin is the verified author of this post.
Known also as an ALC, after life communication can provide personal reasurances of life after death. For those who are not innately gifted with this ability, there are many psychic mediums who can help you. Read on to learn more about it in this simple Guide to After Life Communication.
It would be nice to pick up the phone and have the ability to talk to your departed loved ones. The ties of our loving relationships are not severed after death. We often have lingering questions and matters that were not settled while our deceased friends or family members were alive.
You might even be having peculiar experiences that you think may be after life communications from beyond.
Here are some common psychic gifts that mediums use:
Mental Guides: Psychic Gifts
- Clairvoyance: Clair- is French for “clear”. Someone who is clairvoyant “sees clearly”. They often get glimpses into the future or can see ghosts or other apparitions that others cannot. This psychic gift is a little misunderstood. You may ask that since some people claim to be clairvoyant, then they should always know the winning lottery numbers or the location of any missing person. Even though the word means that all is clear, the psychic really sees through a mist and may see symbols that are open to interpretation. No one has the perfect gift. Psychics and mediums are still human and can make mistakes in their human interpretations of spiritual visions.
- Clairaudience: In this case, the psychic medium can hear clearly. This is an important gift to have when communicating with ghosts or spirits. The entities are speaking on a different plane and the medium may be the only one who can hear them. The medium must listen carefully and convey the message to the client. Clairaudient mediums can also hear other sounds that are symbolic in the message. They must use their psychic abilities to decipher any codes they hear to make the communication clear.
- Clairsentience: Some psychic mediums can feel supernatural things through their human senses. They can sense if a spirit is angry and wants revenge. They can get uncomfortable sensations from a ghost who suffered a lot in the world of the living. This gift can be a powerful tool to help with spiritual communication.
The Psychic Medium’s After Life Communication Tool Box
As with any special gift, psychic mediums use physical tools to enhance their powers and bring their revelations to light. These tools help the psychic stay focused and can often provide a better understanding for the clients. Ancient mystics gave spiritual significance to four powerful elements: air, earth, fire, and water. These are some of the most common elementary tools that have been used by psychic mediums for millennia:
- Crystals: The iconic crystal ball has been a recognized tool of divination for years. The crystal does not have to be in a spherical shape to be used during a spiritual session. Mediums psychically charge the crystal to help them see things that provide a message. Most of the time, mediums will see misty shapes that must be interpreted. These beautiful stones bring out the element of earth.
- Scrying Bowl: Water is one of the most important of the four elements, and was one of the first tools used for divination. The ancients attributed mystical powers to all of the elements—especially water. Because they could see their own reflection in pond or lake, it was assumed that water was a portal into the spirit world. Many gifted seers, such as Nostradamus, used a bowl of water to conjure spirits and see into the future. They looked for shapes and patterns that represented good or evil foreboding. Scrying bowls are still used by many psychic mediums today.
- Mirrors: Glass or shiny metal mirrors have also been used to see a spiritual presence in the room. Mirrors represent the element of air.
- Candles: Candles represent the human body, and the flame represents the spirit within. Some psychic mediums swear by the patterns they see in candle flames to announce a ghostly visitor. Flaming candles provide the element of fire.
It is also possible for psychic mediums to use their own bodies to let spirits communicate. Known as channeling, the medium will go into a trance and will take on the voice and characteristics of the loved one who is being called. There are other ways that the spirit world can come through in a séance:
- Automatic writing: This is a gift that many mediums have for spiritual communication. They will sit in the séance with paper and pencil while they call up ghosts from the other side. While they are in a semi-trance state, they will start transcribing messages without even looking at the paper. There have also been cases reported over the years where ghostly writing appears on paper without help from the medium. Some automatic writers will draw pictures or symbols that are significant to the clients. It is common for the medium’s handwriting to resemble that of the deceased. Right-handed mediums have been known to write perfectly with their left hand like the ghost did while alive.
- Ouija board: Since its conception in the late 1800s, the Ouija board has been one of the most controversial tools ever used in spiritual communication. It was invented for the general public to communicate with the dead without the use of a psychic medium. A majority of psychic experts warn of the dangers of inexperienced people releasing evil ghosts or spirits in their homes. When used by a psychic medium who has the gift of spiritual discernment, the Ouija board can be a useful tool for getting messages from another dimension.
- Dream world: Some psychic mediums work by receiving lucid dreams from the other side. A client’s loved one may give the medium an important message to convey to the client. If the client is having such spiritual dreams, he or she may be a medium who needs to further develop the gift.
No matter which tools are used for after life communication, genuine psychic mediums will help their clients to find answers they need. Ghosts and spirits should be treated with the same respect that you would show to a living person. They are just as eager to reach out to our dimension as we are theirs. Good after life communication brings a better understanding of both worlds.