How To Access Akashic Records Made Simple
Ian Parkin is the verified author of this post.
How to access akashic records?
When you know what the Akashic Realm truly is, you will really know how to access the akashic records easily.
Quick Links to Akashic FAQs
In his book, Becoming Supernatural, Joe Dispenza talks about Space-Time vs Time-Space
In essence, Space/Time is the dimension in which we live, to traverse any amount of space, be it an inch, or a mile, of a light year, it will take time. In any moment of time we only have awareness to the immediate space that we are in.
On the other hand, or I should say ‘in the other realm’ we have Time/Space. In essence, here we have a realm where time is the constant. And all space is in that moment of time. This is what mystics have called the Akashic Realm.
Another way to look at it is elemental. In the 6th Century BCE, the era of Greek Philosophy, we believed the universe consisted of four elements Earth, Water, Air, and Fire. However, way back in the Vedic Sanskrit era (2nd Millenium BCE) we knew there were FIVE elements. Earth, Water, Air, Fire, and Aether. (Aether meaning spirit, Akasha, space)
The element of Akasha is the realm of Time/Space, which means in any moment you are in all space. If you are in all space, you are in all time.
In the Akashic Dimension your pasts, present and possible futures exist all at once!
The Truth About How To Access Akashic Records
The Akashic Library was a mystical metaphor created to make it easier to understand. Unfortunately, over the years, many people have taken it literally and thought there was a big building full of books on some Tibetan mountain high up in the clouds.
Here’s the demystified bottom line. ALL real psychic, clairvoyant, and mediumship readings access the akashic realms, because that is where all the insights come from. Psychics are simply accessing the fifth element – Aether (Akasha).
If you tune into your intuition, you are tuning into the Akasha!
You can learn how to access akashic records for fortune telling, afterlife communication, soul level healing, karma clearing, intuitive insights, and more, simply by learning to meditate and develop your basic psychic ability of intuition.
Your Akashic FAQs Answered Here
What does Akashic records mean?
- The Akashic records is a metaphor for all pasts, present and possible futures being accessible in a single moment of time.
What are the akashic records?
- The Akashic records hold a history of your past lives, present life, and future lives. Encoded in an elemental plane of existence known as Aether.
Who discovered the Akashic Records?
- The Akashic records were made popular by Helena Petrovna Blavatsky (1831-1891), Edgar Cayce (1877 -1945), and Rudolph Steiner (1861 -1925). But would have first been discovered as far back as the Vedic Sanskrit era (2nd Millenium BCE) where the spiritual element of Aether (Akasha) was well understood.
Where are the Akashic records located?
- Well, they are not in a Tibetan monastery's library, half way up a mountain as the metaphor describes. The realm holding all records is outside of our atomic world. Dark matter, which makes up 70% of the universes space is non atomic. The records are located in this Aetheric (Akasha) realm, where all time and space exist in unison.What can the Akashic records tell you?
What can the Akashic records tell you?
- Since the Akashic records is a metaphor for the sum total of all past, present and possible futures, someone adept at accessing this realm of absolutely everything, can tell you everything you may want to know about.
How can I access my Akashic Records?
- The simple way to learn how to access akashic records is to tune into your own intuition. If doing so is beyond your belief, you can engage a psychic reader who specialises in Akashic readings. There are also some advanced training courses available for learning how to access akashic records.
Can anyone read the Akashic records for me?
Can Akashic records be changed?
- Yes, when you heal issues from past lives you automatically change your akashic record. This work is known as soul realignment.
What is Akashic clearing?
- Akashic clearing is the energy work carried out by psychic healers specialising in clearing energy blocks for this and past life scenarios.
To ask questions, add answers, or comments about this page please use my contact form. Please start the conversation with the heading About This Page.
Or if you're inspired to write an article on this subject please submit a guest post here.