Noosa Psychic Clairvoyant - Ian Parkin
Ian Parkin is the verified author of this post.
Are you looking for a Noosa Psychic?
Ian Parkin lives at the top end of the Sunshine Coast, QLD Australia. With 30+ years providing professional clairvoyant advice and coaching worldwide you can get real psychic help here.
Have you spotted the ESP-888 rego plates on my car? I’m often asked what ESP-888 stands for so here are some of the reasons I came up with this combination. When creating the personalized plates for my car I looked at both ESP and 888 separately and together.
ESP stands for Extra Sensory Perception, also called the sixth sense. I thought this appropriate as I am a professional clairvoyant. And 888 is a natural number with both symbolic and mathematical meaning.
ESP.888 - Noosa Psychic - Ian Parkin
My choice for the 888 was influenced by some of the following reasons.
- In Chinese numerology 888 means triple fortune. For this reason, addresses and phone numbers containing the digit sequence 888 are considered particularly lucky, and may command a premium because of it.
- The spiritual meaning of 888 means there is flow in your life and a beautiful energy circulating around you. This is the sign of balance and abundance, either in the form of money or friends and family. The repeating number 888 represents duality, infinity, as above-so below, abundance, a never-ending cycle, or an even exchange of energy for money.
- In Christian numerology, the number 888 represents Jesus, or sometimes more specifically Christ the Redeemer. This representation may be justified either through gematria, by counting the letter values of the Greek transliteration of Jesus' name, or as an opposing value to 666, the number of the beast.
- In modern mysticism, the number 8 (on its side) is symbolic of the sign of infinity. The infinity symbol appears on several cards of the Rider–Waite tarot deck. I use this deck in my TarotVison™ Clairvoyance.
- In mathematics 888 is a repdigit (a number all of whose digits are equal), and a strobogrammatic number (one that reads the same upside-down on a seven-segment calculator display). 8883 = 700227072 is the smallest cube in which each digit occurs exactly three times, and the only cube in which three distinct digits each occur three times. 888 the smallest multiple of 24 whose digit sum is 24, and as well as being divisible by its digit sum it is divisible by all of its digits. 888 is a practical number, meaning that every positive integer up to 888 itself may be represented as a sum of distinct divisors of 888. There are exactly 888 trees with four unlabeled and three labeled nodes, exactly 888 seven-node undirected graphs without isolated vertices, and exactly 888 non-alternating knots whose crossing number is 12.
So, in short, I guess the rego plates can stand for Extra Sensory Perception with mystical flow, good luck, and a beautiful energy circulating in life.
Do you know anyone else who would like to see this page?