The Horoscope Junkie Hub Has All Of Your Free Forecasts
Ian Parkin is the author of this post.
Are you a Horoscope Junkie too? Great, you will love reading the traits, characteristics and free online forecasts for all zodiac signs here. You will also get today’s, this week’s, this month’s, and this year's predictions by professional experts. You can also learn about the history, groups and significance of your zodiac signs in our guest posts and excellent astrology articles below.
Our star signs are based on constellations of stars that outline the earth known as the Zodiac.
As the earth moves it gives the illusion of the stars moving across the heavens. Each star sign in the Zodiac becomes a sort of event marker and Astrologers are able to interpret the relative positions of the stars with your particular sign to produce your horoscopes.
With down-to-earth questions like - "what’s going to happen in this relationship?" or, "what’s my spiritual path?" or, "where is the best place to live?" or, "when is my luck going to change?" We thank the heavens for Astrologers! Three Cheers all round. Hip – Hip - Hip - Horory for Astrology!
You know what I mean . . .
- You want to know the star sign when you meet someone new.
- You recognize people’s astrological personality traits.
- You prefer people of one star sign over another.
- You say you don’t believe your daily horoscope but you do.
- You know which celebrities share your star sign.
- You read the zodiac in every magazine and newspaper you pick up in waiting rooms.
- You are passionate about your planetary predictions
You have come to the right place for genuine horoscopes with accurate predictions of the future based on the relative positions of the planets in our solar system.
Complete this form carefully and you will receive frank answers and instructions to guide you and to help you face the future with more serenity to seize every opportunity for success in your life.
Horoscope Junkie FAQs
Which Is My Zodiac Sign?
- Aquarius January 20-February 18 - Independent
- Pisces February 19-March 20 - Impressionable
- Aries March 21-April 19 - Outgoing
- Taurus April 20-May 20 - Conservative
- Gemini May 21-June 21 - Versatile
- Cancer June 22-July 22 - Emotional
- Leo July 23-August 22 - Authoritative
- Virgo August 23-September 22 - Exacting
- Libra September 23-October 23 - Helpful
- Scorpio October 24-November 21 - Determined
- Sagittarius November 22-December 21 - Optimistic
- Capricorn December 22-January 19 - Cautious
How did astrology evolve?
- When the ancients noticed the planets moving along the ecliptic path, they also noticed the background of fixed stars behind that path. It would be as though you noticed a background of billboards around a racetrack. You could tell the positions of the horses around the track just by identifying the billboards behind each horse. The ancients used the background of fixed stars the same way. They divided their racetrack (the ecliptic) into 12 equal sectors. Each sector was named after the fixed-star group seen in that sector: Aries the ram for instance. The ancients referred to these sectors as the "little zoo", which in Greek is "zodiac".
Why are the zodiac signs important?
- The planets represent the energies that drive your physical, emotional mental and intuitional systems. These energies manifest themselves differently depending on the positions of the planets in the signs of the zodiac. Different signs channel the energies into different behavior patterns, which are then recognized as personality traits.
Is sun sign the same as star sign?
- Your star sign is also often called your sun sign because it’s actually the position of the Sun in the Zodiac at the time of your birth. If the Sun was in the part of the Zodiac called Capricorn at the time of your birth, then you are a Capricorn like me.
What are zodiac elements?
- There are four predominant elements used in astrology. Fire, Earth, Air, and Water.
What is a Fire sign personality?
- The Fire signs are: Aries, Leo and Sagittarius and the personalities are: enthusiastic, courageous, passionate and impulsive.
What does being an earth sign mean?
- The Earth signs are: Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn and the personalities are: practical, materialistic, conservative and inhibited.
What are the characteristics of air signs?
- The Air signs are: Gemini, Libra and Aquarius and the characteristics are: intellectual, adaptive, impractical and superficial.
What are the traits of water signs?
- The Water signs are: Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces and the traits are: emotional, sensitive, placid and susceptible.
These four groups of signs: fire, earth, air, and water, combine to form two major groups that represent two fundamental approaches to life; active and passive. The fire and air signs make up the active or masculine signs, while the earth and water signs make up the passive or feminine signs. It is unfortunate that the ancient horoscope junkie astrologers called the active signs masculine and the passive signs feminine.
Another group occurs among signs that are 90 degrees apart from each other. There are four signs in each group of qualities, which are cardinal, fixed, or mutable. They suggest the basic kinds of activity a person will be engaged in - getting things started, keeping them going, or steering them in different directions.
What are cardinal signs in astrology?
- The Cardinal signs are: Aries, Cancer, Libra and Capricorn and the traits are initiating, enterprising, ambitious and domineering.
What does a fixed sign mean in astrology?
- The Fixed signs are: Taurus, Leo, Scorpio and Aquarius and this means characteristics of being determined, conventional, organizing and dogmatic.
What are the mutable signs in astrology?
- The Mutable signs are: Pisces, Gemini, Virgo and Sagittarius and the traits are adaptable, imaginative, tutorial and critical.
If you would like to ask questions, add answers, or post a comment on this page please use my contact form. Start the conversation with the heading [About Astrology and Horoscopes].
Llewellyn's New A to Z Horoscope Maker and Interpreter: A Comprehensive Self-Study Course
For nearly 100 years, astrologers the world over have trusted the A to Z Horoscope Maker and Interpreter as their primary textbook and reference for all facets of astrology. Now updated so that today's generation of astrologers can benefit from Llewellyn George's timeless interpretations. Comes with a study guide to help you understand, organize, and remember what you have read, plus a free birth chart offer to get you started.
Product from Amazon, publishing affiliate may get a commission > >
If you are a horoscope junkie like me, being told you have Asteroids in Uranus isn't really what you want to know.
What we want are real prophecies; answers to questions like -
- what’s going to happen in this relationship? or
- what’s my spiritual path?, or
- where is the best place to live?, or
- when is my luck going to change?
Celestial predictions from experts holding a vision of the heavens while keeping their feet firmly on the ground.
Anna Kovach is a sought-after relationships astrologer and advisor to commitment-seeking women.
Take her astrological love quiz to calculate your current compatibility score based on your unique answers and get 30 Hot Love Secrets about YOUR guy’s zodiac sign.
>> It all starts here! <<
Keep your kindred spirits informed by sharing this . . .
Want To Write Astrology Articles For Horoscope Junkies?
Do you have a desire to write on astrology, star signs, and horoscope predictions? Your guest post, if published here, can help build relationships with kindred spirits and can introduce you to a new audience.
You can add a short bio where you can promote your website and/or services. With the high rate of unique daily visitors to this site having your articles featuring in The Horoscope Junkie section of this site is sure to increase your online exposure. And I share your post to my social channels as well.
Your Horoscope Junkie Articles must be exclusive to this site, (I do not publish duplicate content and nor should you). This means that you agree not to publish the article elsewhere in the future, and you certify that you have not published, (or copied or spun) the content from another website in the past.
Here is a great article on how to write guest posts that get accepted.
I request that your Guest Posts for The Horoscope Junkie are generally 400 words or more. You can always go over that but not less. You can also add up to 50 words for your bio if required.
If you have a URL include it and I will format the html when I review your contribution.
Our readership is always interested in weekly, monthly and yearly horoscopes. As well as:
- Information and recommendations for books and courses on Astrology, Star Signs, and Horoscopes
- Ideas and suggestions on how to make the best out for your charts
- Historical, Unusual, Humorous, Poetic, Fascinating, and Personal facets of this Astrological niche
- Advice and guidance on horoscope predictions.
- Testimonials and reviews of your favorite astrologers
Be sure to add at least one picture to your Horoscope Junkie post. This especially helps in the social sharing of your page.
WIKI - Horoscope and Astrology