Numerology and Love.
How To Sum Up Your Compatibility
Ian Parkin is the verified author of this post.
Sum up your numerology and love numbers. Because all things have a distinctive vibration, the numbers in your date of birth and the letters of your name have an effect on your love life.
Here is how to do a simple love numerology reading based on your names and birthdays.
How to find the numerology of your name and birthday:
- 1s are A, J, and S
- 2s are B, K, and T
- 3s are C, L, and U
- 4s are D, M, and V
- 5s are E, N, and W
- 6s are F, O, and X
- 7s are G, P and Y
- 8s are H, Q, and Z
- 9s are I, and R
Austin Powers Name is a Number 9 [1 + 3 + 1 + 2 + 9 + 5 and 7 + 6 + 5 + 5 + 9 + 1 = (54) = 9]
Birthday Number 2 [20th December 1941: 2 + 0 + 1 + 2 + 1 + 9 + 4 + 1 = (20) = 2]
Bridget Jones Name is a Number 2 [2 + 9 + 9 + 4 + 7 + 5 + 2 and 1 + 6 + 5 + 5 + 1 = (Master Number 11) = 2
Birthday Number 2 [9th November 1969: 9 + 1 +1 +1 + 9 + 6 + 9 = (38) = (Master Number 11) = 2
Numerology and Love Compatibility
How compatible are you?
In Numerology and Love Compatibility analysis there are nine categories of people, based on Birth Numbers.
Read the following for name numbers and birth date numbers
- Tend to marry high school sweetheart, later in life. Creative and dominant lovers. A copy of the Karma Sutra will fascinate 1’s, who are always open to new sexual experiences. They constantly struggle with self-confidence.
- Not as into physical relationships; prefer cerebral connections. Once committed to a relationship, they stick like Velcro to their partner. Be aware that 2’s live to please others, yet are ultra-sensitive emotionally.
- You’d be safer with a number 3 in your foxhole, since during times of crisis they excel. Number 3 people aren’t as romantic as you may wish, but they make up for it in passion. Career is a 3’s first love, so that you’ll need to be willing to take a backseat to ambition.
- It would behoove you not to fall in love with a number 4. They have proven unlucky in love and marriage. Perhaps it is due to their hot-temper or because of tendencies to have affairs. Demand unmitigated honesty or they will terminate the relationship.
- Number 5’s are the beautiful people, who expect the best and usually get it. In their quest for perfection, 5’s ‘audition’ numerous persons before committing to marriage. They like experimenting with different ways of making love.
- Nesting and nurturing makes for number 6 contentment. These are the responsible people, who make marvelous parents. Not amiable to ‘criticism’, unless it’s tempered with praise. If you’re looking for forever, look for number 6.
- Deep thinkers and truth seekers, 7’s must establish emotional connection with their partners. But find it difficult to trust. They use their powerful mind to visualize and manifest what they want at will.
- Ruled by emotions, 8’s are incurable romantics and follow their heart where love is concerned. Loyal to a fault, it can cause them distress, especially females, who frequently endure unhappy marriages.
- Hottest of all in numerology and love. Number 9's take pleasure in extra-marital sex, so don’t get too emotionally attached. Lifetime love is not their destiny. But they are caring and compassionate, 9's truly will give the shirts off their back to someone in need.
A personal numerologist will paint your life story by the numbers. Some numerologists are also astrologists; some are psychics or intuitives; others are life coaches.
These online numerologists know what your life path number means, and much more. From your name to the date of your birth, get a numerology reading online and learn about yourself and your destiny! Click Here To Choose Your Numerologist