What Is Numerology and Love Compatibility?
It would appear that numerology and love are polar opposites. But, because all things have a distinctive vibration, numbers in your birthdate and letters of your name have an effect on your love life.
So here is how to do a simple love numerology reading based on your day of birth and/or your partner's birthday.
How compatible are you?
In Numerology and Love Compatibility analysis there are nine categories of people, based on Birth Numbers.
Love and Number 1: Birthdays on the 1st, 10th, 19th, 28th
- Tend to marry high school sweetheart, later in life. Creative and dominant lovers. A copy of the Karma Sutra will fascinate 1’s, who are always open to new sexual experiences. They constantly struggle with self-confidence.
Love and Number 2: Birthdays on the 2nd, 11th, 20th, 29th
- Not as into physical relationships; prefer cerebral connections. Once committed to a relationship, they stick like Velcro to their partner. Be aware that 2’s live to please others, yet are ultra-sensitive emotionally.
Love and Number 3: Birthdays on the 3rd, 12th, 21st, 30th
- You’d be safer with a number 3 in your foxhole, since during times of crisis they excel. Number 3 people aren’t as romantic as you may wish, but they make up for it in passion. Career is a 3’s first love, so that you’ll need to be willing to take a backseat to ambition.
Love and Number 4: Birthdays on the 4th, 13th, 22nd, 31st
- It would behoove you not to fall in love with a number 4. They have proven unlucky in love and marriage. Perhaps it is due to their hot-temper or because of tendencies to have affairs. Demand unmitigated honesty or they will terminate the relationship.
Love and Number 5: Birthdays on the 5th, 14th, 23rd
- Number 5’s are the beautiful people, who expect the best and usually get it. In their quest for perfection, 5’s ‘audition’ numerous persons before committing to marriage. They like experimenting with different ways of making love.
Love and Number 6: Birthdays on the 6th, 15th, 24th
- Nesting and nurturing makes for number 6 contentment. These are the responsible people, who make marvelous parents. Not amiable to ‘criticism’, unless it’s tempered with praise. If you’re looking for forever, look for number 6.
Love and Number 7: Birthdays on the 7th, 16th, 25th
- Deep thinkers and truth seekers, 7’s must establish emotional connection with their partners. But find it difficult to trust. They use their powerful mind to visualize and manifest what they want at will.
Love and Number 8: Birthdays on the 8th, 17th, 26th
- Ruled by emotions, 8’s are incurable romantics and follow their heart where love is concerned. Loyal to a fault, it can cause them distress, especially females, who frequently endure unhappy marriages.
Love and Number 9: Birthdays on the 9th, 18th, 27th
- Hottest of all in numerology and love. Number 9's take pleasure in extra-marital sex, so don’t get too emotionally attached. Lifetime love is not their destiny. But they are caring and compassionate, 9's truly will give the shirts off their back to someone in need.
More to Read on Numerology and Love
Just as astrology can reveal compatibility between signs, Numerology can reveal you and your partner’s prospective future using numbers! You can learn how to do your own love numerology forecast with a few calculations and some intuition here.
Imagine opening a door to finding the very best in romantic relationships. Learn how to compare love on the Astrological Compatibility Chart. Find your star sign on the left and your love’s star sign on top line. The connecting number reveals your compatibility score.
A personal numerologist will paint your life story by the numbers. Some numerologists are also astrologists; some are psychics or intuitives; others are life coaches.
These online numerologists know what your life path number means, and much more. From your name to the date of your birth, get a numerology reading online and learn about yourself and your destiny! Click Here To Choose Your Numerologist