What Is My Zodiac Sign Saying About Me Now?
Ian Parkin is the verified author of this post.
What is my zodiac sign?
Being born within the dates of:
- December 21 – January 19 gives you the sign of Capricorn
- January 20 – February 18 gives you the sign of Aquarius
- February 19 – March 20 gives you the sign of Pisces
- March 21 – April 20 gives you the sign of Aries
- April 21 – May 20 gives you the sign of Taurus
- May 21 – June 20 gives you the sign of Gemini
- June 21 – July 20 gives you the sign of Cancer
- July 21 – August 21 gives you the sign of Leo
- August 22 – September 22 gives you the sign of Virgo
- September 23 – October 22 gives you the sign of Libra
- October 23 – November 22 gives you the sign of Scorpio
- November 23 – December 20 gives you the sign of Sagittarius
According to astrology, character is governed by your Zodiac sign. The sun stays in each astrological segment for about a month and can influence your nature in positive and negative ways. Here are the best and worst traits of each sign for you to take note of.
What is my zodiac sign doing to me?
Capricorn – Goat: December 21 – January 19
- Positive side: The person born under this astrology sign is usually ambitious and knows what he/she wants out of life. Thrifty and saves for a rainy day.
- Negative side: Thinks highly of self and unrealistic in expectations of others. Can be greedy.
Aquarius – Water Bearer: January 20 – February 18
- Positive side: Tolerant, honest and forthright. Always helps person in need.
- Negative side: May be eccentric. Rarely admit their faults.
Pisces – Fish: February 19 – March 20
- Positive side: Sympathetic, accepts people for what they are. Talented in music or art.
- Negative side: Gets discouraged and depressed easily. Some seek escape through drugs or alcohol.
Aries – Ram: March 21 – April 20
- Positive side: Imaginative and inventive, Aries likes a challenge, knows what he/she wants and goes for it.
- Negative side: Linked with the 1st House, or “House of Self”, the self- consumed Aries can be sharp-tongued.
Taurus – Bull: April 21 – May 20
- Positive side: Tenacious and dependable. Enjoy peace and harmony, especially in the home.
- Negative side: Can be stubborn and won’t listen to other points of view if their mind is already made up.
Gemini – Twins: May 21 – June 20
- Positive side: Frequently analytical. Governed by intellect rather than emotions.
- Negative side: Tries to do too many things and winds up finishing nothing. May think only of themselves and their pleasures.
Cancer – Crab: June 21 – July 20
- Positive side: Cancers are sensitive, kind and loving. Nesters, they prefer home to neon lights.
- Negative side: Sometimes life seems too hard for the sensitive Cancer. They can isolate for days.
Leo – Lion: July 21 – August 21
- Positive side: Thoughtful and generous with time and money. Good leader and great friend.
- Negative side: Tends to be arrogant. Leans toward materialistic side, always thinking about money and profit margins.
Virgo – Virgin: August 22 – September 22
- Positive side: Practical, perfectionist, who is not afraid of hard work, finishes what he/she starts.
- Negative side: Can be overly critical, tactless or downright mean. Miserly with money.
Libra – Balancing Scales: September 23 – October 22
- Positive side: A Libra friend is loyal and amiable. They weigh both sides of an issue before making a decision.
- Negative side: Desire to achieve harmony in relationships is so strong, they will even lie. Tends to be vain and jealous.
Scorpio – Scorpion: October 23 – November 22
- Positive side: Brave, courageous and not afraid of obstacles. Although straight-ahead task oriented, Scorpios can be quite tender and loving.
- Negative side: Hypersensitive, imagines injury when there is none. If they feel someone did them wrong, Scorpios can be ruthless revenge-seekers.
Sagittarius – Archer: November 23 – December 20
- Positive side: Broadminded and tolerant of others. Witty and interesting, likes exchanging ideas with others.
- Negative side: Foolish risk-takers. Propensity for gambling. Undisciplined, make plans they don’t plan to keep.
Do you know anyone else who would like to see this page?