Your Clairaudient Psychic Abilities Are Right Between The Ears
Ian Parkin is the author of this post.
Clairaudient psychic abilities that whisper the best advice, may be hidden between the ears, but are you listening? People who have the courage to listen to their inner leadings and confidence to follow its guidance can connect with their Higher Selves and Spirit.
Have you ever had strange experiences that lead you to believe you just might have clairaudient psychic abilities? For instance, do you hear talking when nobody is there? Has someone ever called out your name when you were home alone? Do you hear music playing that is inaudible to others? 'Clear Hearing’ is one of the extra sensory powers of the mind that everyone possesses.
What Are Clairaudient Psychic Abilities?
There are clear signs of developing clairaudience. Are you wondering if everybody is supposed to have the special power of clear hearing, why don’t you?
The easiest answer is for you to think about your “imaginary” childhood friend. Chances are, he either spoke in a physical voice (external clairaudience) or you communicated with each other by telepathy (internal clairaudience).
Because your parents, teachers, etc. believed you were imagining things, they conditioned you to quit using your special powers. But, Spirit will continue to nudge clairaudients.
One of three things will occur:
- You were born with fully-developed clairaudience and ignored well-meaning authority figures.
- Your special powers lay dormant until you were an adult. You started ‘hearing’ things normal people couldn’t. It scared you. You decided to ignore the voices until they disappeared.
- You were intrigued when, as an adult, you began hearing voices, music, counsel from Spirit and so on. You started seeking ways to develop your clairaudience.
Note: It’s OK to consciously stop spirit dialogue. Accepting the gift of clairaudience is not obligatory.
Person #1 will likely to make their life’s work in the psychic field.
Person #2 didn’t have the courage to revive his/her latent clairaudient powers. She/he envisions clairaudience as punitive, rather than adventurous.
Note: The most prominent intricacy of developing clairaudience is battling the fear.
Finally, person #3 is a risk-taker. He/she wants to explore the benefits of receiving spiritual guidance through clairaudience. These are the people who can go on to become practicing psychics and mediums.
FAQs About Clairaudient Psychic Abilities Answered Here
What Is Clairaudience?
- A simple definition of clairaudience is to have the extra sensory perception to hear spirit communications and/or to hear guidance from your intuition.
What does it mean to be clairaudient?
- Mediums who hear and then relay messages from deceased loved ones to their sitters means they have clairaudient psychic abilities.
What does it mean when you hear your name whispered?
- An example of external clairaudience is when you’re alone and hear someone call your name. Although you ‘hear’ your name through your physical ears, the voice usually won’t sound human. External clairaudience is rare. A voice from ‘out of the blue’ may startle you. Or, you may think it’s cool! Clairaudient psychic messages can be telepathic, external or internal. Internal messages are heard with your Divine Ear, in your deepest mind. Until you gain discernment through practice, it’s difficult to sort out spiritual messages from your personal thoughts. Most especially when Spirit communicates via telepathy. Don’t expect to receive comprehensive communication in the form of complete sentences. For instance, if animals send you messages, as a clairaudient, you can translate animal-speak.
RE: Clairaudient Psychic Abilities - by Lee McNeal (Virginia Beach, VA)
I have been a clairvoyant long before I knew what clairvoyant meant. I just recently had several experiences of receiving spiritual guidance through clairaudience. Most of my life I've mostly had sight and empathy. I tried to pressure myself in reading tarot. I thought it was something I had to master. But I've learned each one of us has their own thing. I understood that when I gave a reading to a friend (trying to use the cards), and instead of coming up with my interpretation of the cards, it turned into a mediumship reading. There was family of this person that stepped in, etc. Most of my readings are now mediumship readings, which are somewhat interesting, being that this began in my early 30's. It is possible the more comfortable we become with our gifts, the more Spirit opens up. You know that old saying, "He won't put more on you, than you can bear"? I believe that goes for our gifts as well. Love and light! - Lee
To ask questions, add answers, or comments about this page please use my contact form. Please start the conversation with the heading [RE: Clairaudient Psychic Abilities].
Or if you're inspired to write an article on this subject please submit a guest post here.