The Tarot Junkie Article Hub
For Best Card Guest Posts
Ian Parkin is the verified author of this post.
Welcome to the Tarot Junkie. Can you write great tarotology, cartomancy and oracle card articles? Do you know how to conduct a great tarot reading? When you are interpreting the cards, what method gives you best results?
This section of the site is set up for us to share and learn from each other on the subject of Tarot cards, oracle decks, the many ways of using card layouts and spreads, and their unique fortune telling uses.
Write Helpful Tarot Junkie Articles And Get Seen Here
Want to write a Tarot Junkie guest post? Here are a few suggestions for you.
- How to conduct a great tarot reading.
- Tell us about your favorite deck tarot cards and why they are you #1.
- Tips for finding genuine free Latin Tarot readings.
- What secrets in Love Tarot can you share?
- Share your own slant on Tarot Card Meanings.
- What special elements make a Psychic Tarot Reader stand out?
- Have you designed any printable tarot cards that you can share?
- What Tarot Spreads do you like to use, and why.
- Do you know much about the history of tarot cards?
- Can you share some hints and tips on Tarot Magic?
- When you are interpreting tarot cards, what method gives you best results?
- Perhaps you would like to recommend you favorite reader of tarot. Go ahead and tell us all about him or her.
- Oh, and remember Cartomancy, and other Oracle cards will fit right in to this section.
- Are you a person who follows an eclectic method of tarot divination, what techniques make you so accurate in your readings?
Another great subject for writing tarot junkie articles is to review your favorite decks. (Tarot and oracle card decks)
How to review the decks.
- Author/Illustrator of the deck?
- Most impressive aspects of the Major Arcana?
- Most impressive aspects of the Minor Arcana?
- Size of cards?
- How many cards in this deck?
- Accompanying book/booklet?
- Why is this a good deck for readings?
- Who would like this deck and its images?
There’s room to upload up to four images on the tarot junkie articles you post. And remember to add an author bio with your name and any contact details you would like to be included on your Tarot Junkie Article.
Although the tarot junkie article form is set up to block spam and therefore prevents you entering html code, I'm happy to build a link to you if you have further related information on anther website. So just add your URL and I will enable it after approving the content.
IMPORTANT Please do NOT just copy your content from another website. Only enter something original for publication on Psychic-Junkie.com - Tarot Junkie Articles are checked for plagiarism and duplicate content will be rejected.
Do you know anyone else who would like to see this page?