Free Dream Meanings And Interpretations Dictionary For Self Analysis
Ian Parkin is the verified author of this post.
Consult the free dream meanings and interpretations dictionary to unlock the wizard’s instant insights.
Are you puzzled by a strong dream? One that obviously contains an important message or two, yet you are unable to decipher its meaning? Then I’d invite you to describe your dream (in the wizard below), with as much detail as possible, and see your free dream meanings and interpretations.
Are you learning how to interpret dreams? If you want a great environment to practice and learn I invite you to make some submissions of your own dreams and then compare your own interpretations with what pops up in my dream meaning wizard.
The Free Dream Meanings And Interpretations Wizard
Personal dream analysis reveals what your heart and subconscious mind want you to know. Discover the meanings of your dream symbols with the help of an online psychic dream analyst to find your way to love, inner peace and joy.
FREE Virtual Workshop On The Power of Active Dreaming
Most of us think of dreams as barely remembered, passive nocturnal entertainment. But around the world, shamans have pioneered a more powerful, valuable and fascinating way to approach dreaming: seeing it as a time for transformation, healing and getting guidance from higher levels of reality.
It’s literally the time in which our souls speak to us and we can access a multidimensional reality.
These ancient practices have increasingly been validated by modern science, which has recognized the ability for us to gain full lucidity and self-awareness in the Dreamtime - opening the possibility for new adventures in consciousness.
Robert Moss, bestselling author of Dreaming the Soul Back Home, plus 13 other books on the transformative power of dreams, has created a FREE virtual workshop called: The Power of Active Dreaming: How to Use Your Dreamtime for Healing & Transformation.
Robert is a brilliant and fascinating teacher on this subject, opening up a real paradigm shift in how you view your dreams, your soul, and even the way you view waking reality.
During this virtual workshop, you’ll learn:
- How you can use Active Dreaming to perceive your future more accurately and receive valuable guidance for decision-making
- How you can open up your dreams for a direct connection with guides, giving you access to deeper spiritual awareness
- How you can re-enter dreamscapes and continue the journey to gain access to wisdom and healing
- A shamanic perspective on how you can use dreams as a form of “medicine” to illuminate what is going on in your body or life
I encourage you to register now for this mind-expanding workshop, so you can open to exciting new possibilities for your growth!
PS: More than anything, Robert Moss can help you open your understanding of how to engage dreaming as an authentic and relevant spiritual practice; a practice that can connect you with the fascinating and multi-dimensional truth of who you are!
Free Dream Meanings And Interpretations FAQs Answered Here
What are the most common dreams interpretations requested?
- The most common dream interpretations requested include the experiences of flying, falling, being chased, being lost, being exposed, taking exams, loosing teeth, having sex, and dying.
Do dreams have symbolic meaning?
- Carl Jung claimed that dreams were our deeper selves talking to our conscious selves. I believe some of our dreams contain symbolic meaning. Having been a professional clairvoyant for many years I have long known the significance of the psychic messages found in nighttime dreaming.
Can dreams predict the future?
- According to psychologist Sigmund Freud, our dreams only reveal our repressed conflicts and wishes. But that does not explain my recent dream in which my Prius'C car was just serviced. In the dream I was being shown a little item that had been overlooked. It was a small magnetic device that connected the power to the car. I was dream-shown where a small nut and bolt that should secure this device was missing. And told that this could result in the power failing at any moment. I woke rather perplexed at this dream. My hybrid car was last serviced four months ago, so I racked my brain looking for a metaphysical and symbolic dream meaning. - Three days later I had to call roadside assistance. The car would not start. I needed a new starter battery. Sometimes a precognitive dream is just a precognitive dream!
To ask questions, add answers, or comments about dreams and their meanings please use my contact form. Please start the conversation with the heading [About My Dream Meaning].
Or if you're inspired to write an article on this subject please submit a guest post here.
If you would like further reading about free dream meanings and interpretations, you could try these wiki pages.
- Dream interpretation is the process of assigning meaning to dreams. In many ancient societies dreaming was considered a supernatural communication or a means of divine intervention, whose message could be unraveled by people with certain powers. Wikipedia: Dream interpretation
- A dream dictionary is a tool made for interpreting images in a dream. Dream dictionaries tend to include specific images which are attached to specific interpretations. However, dream dictionaries are generally not considered scientifically viable by those within the psychology community. Wikipedia: Dream dictionary
- Dream sharing is the process of documenting or discussing both night and day dreams with others. One of the primary purposes of sharing dreams is dream interpretation. Wikipedia: Dream sharing
PS: If you know anyone else who would like to see this - please share...