The First Signs Of Clairaudience Are Found Right Between Your Ears
Ian Parkin is the author of this post.
Your first signs of clairaudience could be whispering the best advice. They may be murmuring between the ears but are you listening? People who have the courage to listen to their inner leadings and the confidence to follow the guidance can connect with their Higher Selves and Spirit.
Have you ever had strange experiences that lead you to believe you just might have clairaudient psychic abilities? For instance, do you hear talking when nobody is there? Has someone ever called out your name when you were home alone? Do you hear music playing that is inaudible to others? 'Clear Hearing’ is one of the extra sensory powers of the mind that everyone possesses.
How Do You Know If You Are Hearing The First Signs Of Clairaudience?
There are different signs of developing clairaudience. Are you wondering if everybody is supposed to have this clear auditory power, why don’t you?
The easiest answer is for you to think about your imaginary friends from childhood. Chances are, they either spoke in a physical voice (external clairaudience) or you communicated with each other by telepathy (internal clairaudience).
Because your parents, teachers, etc. believed you were imagining things, they conditioned you to quit using your special powers. But Spirit will continue to nudge clairaudients.
One of three things will occur:
- You were born with fully developed clairaudience and ignored well-meaning authority figures.
- Your special powers lay dormant until you were an adult. You sometimes had the ability to hear sounds normal people couldn’t. This psychic hearing scared you. You decided to ignore the voices until they disappeared.
- You were intrigued when, as an adult, you began to experience hearing voices, music, counsel from spirit guides and so on. You started seeking information on how to develop your clairaudience.
Note: It’s OK to consciously stop spirit guide dialogue. Accepting the intuitive gift of clairaudience is not obligatory.
Person #1 will likely use this psychic sense in their life’s work.
Person #2 didn’t have the courage to revive his/her latent clairaudient powers. She/he envisions clairaudience as punitive, rather than adventurous.
Note: The most prominent intricacy when you develop clairaudience or clairvoyance is battling the fear.
Finally, person #3 is a risk-taker. He/she wants to explore the benefits of receiving spiritual guidance through clairaudience. These clairaudient people can go on to become practicing psychics and mediums.
Your Frequently Asked Questions About The First Signs Of Clairaudience
What Is Clairaudience?
- A simple definition of clairaudience is to have the extra sensory perception to hear spirits communicate and/or to hear guidance from your intuition.
What does it mean to be clairaudient?
- Mediums who hear and then relay messages from deceased loved ones to their sitters means they have clairaudient psychic abilities.
What does it mean when you hear your name whispered?
- An example of an external sign of clairaudience is when you’re alone and hear someone call your name. Although you ‘hear’ your name through your physical ears, the voice usually won’t sound human. External clairaudience is rare. A voice from ‘out of the blue’ would probably startle you. Or you may think it’s cool! A clairaudient message can be telepathic, external, or internal. Internal messages are heard with your sensitive Divine Ear, in your deepest mind. Until you gain discernment through practice, it’s difficult to sort out spiritual messages from your personal thoughts. Most especially when spirit guides communicate via telepathy. Don’t expect to receive comprehensive communication in the form of complete sentences. For instance, if animals send you messages, as a clairaudient, you can translate animal-speak.
Raise Clairaudient Energy by Cyndi Dale
Obtain the important guidance you need to make better decisions, improve your health, and take purposeful action with renowned author Cyndi Dale. In this book on clairaudience (the ability to hear sounds or words from the spirit world), you'll find step-by-step instructions for using six styles of this psychic skill: classical clairaudience, speaking in tongues, clairaudient writing, telepathy, connecting with natural beings, and applying clairaudience for healing and manifesting purposes. Build yourself a clairaudient toolkit and utilize Cyndi's specialized techniques. Explore exercises designed to improve your skills as you move through each chapter. This essential guide on how to develop clairaudience helps you enhance your spirituality and attract great opportunities.
Product from Amazon, publishing affiliate may get a commission > >
Comments About Clairaudient Psychic Abilities
My First Signs Of Clairaudience - by Lee McNeal (Virginia Beach, VA)
Does it ever seem like you hear different kinds of sounds flow through your head? This auditory hallucination might be a sign you’re clairaudient. I have been a clairvoyant long before I knew what clairvoyant meant. Then I began having experiences of receiving spiritual guidance through clairaudience. Most of my life I've had inner sight and empathy. I tried to pressure myself in reading tarot. I thought it was something I had to master. But I've learned each one of us has their own thing. I understood that when I gave a reading to a friend (trying to pay attention to the cards), and instead of coming up with my interpretation of the cards, it turned into a mediumship reading. There was family of this person that stepped in, etc. Most of my readings are now mediumship readings, which are somewhat interesting, being that this began in my early 30's. It is possible the more comfortable we become with our gifts; the more the spirit world opens up. You know that old saying, "He won't put more on you, than you can bear"? I believe that goes for our gifts as well. Love and light! – Lee
To ask questions, add answers, or comments about this page please use my contact form. Please start the conversation with the heading [RE: The First Signs Of Clairaudience].
Or if you're inspired to write an article on this subject, please submit a guest post here.
Keep your kindred spirits informed by sharing this article . . .
Dictionary - Clairaudience