What Is Clairaudience Trying To Tell You?
Ian Parkin is the verified author of this post.
You have heard of clairvoyance - but what is clairaudience telling you? People who have the courage to listen to their inner leadings and confidence to follow its guidance can connect with their Higher Selves and Spirit. These are the people most likely to become practicing psychics and mediums providing clairaudience advice.
Have you ever had strange experiences that lead you to believe you just might be clairaudient? For instance, do you hear talking when nobody is there? Has someone ever called out your name when you were home alone? Do you hear music playing that is inaudible to others? 'Clear Hearing’ is one of the extrasensory powers of the mind that everyone possesses.
What is Clairaudience Telling You?
These are clear signs of clairaudience. Are you wondering if everybody is supposed to have the special power of clear hearing, why don’t you?
The easiest answer is for you to think about your “imaginary” childhood friend. Chances are, he either spoke in a physical voice (external clairaudience) or you communicated with each other by telepathy (internal clairaudience).
Because your parents, teachers, etc. believed you were imagining things, they conditioned you to quit using your special powers. But, Spirit will continue to nudge clairaudients.
One of three things will occur:
- You were born with fully-developed clairaudience and ignored well-meaning authority figures.
- Your special powers lay dormant until you were an adult. You started ‘hearing’ things normal people couldn’t. It scared you. You decided to ignore the voices until they disappeared.
- You were intrigued when, as an adult, you began hearing voices, music, counsel from Spirit and so on. You started seeking ways to develop your clairaudience.
Note: It’s OK to consciously stop spirit dialogue. Accepting the gift of clairaudience is not obligatory.
Person #1 is most likely to make their life’s work in the psychic field.
Person #2 didn’t have the courage to revive his/her latent clairaudient powers. She/he envisions clairaudience as punitive, rather than adventurous.
Note: The most prominent intricacy of developing clairaudience is battling the fear.
Finally, person #3 is a risk-taker. He/she wants to explore the benefits of being clairaudient.
Your 'What is Clairaudience' FAQs Answered Here
What is the definition of Clairaudience?
- A definition of clairaudience is to have the extra sensory perception to hear spirit communications and/or to hear guidance from your intuition.
What does it mean to be clairaudient?
- A psychic medium who hears and then relays messages from deceased loved ones means he/she is a clairaudient.
What does it mean when you hear your name whispered?
- An example of external clairaudience is when you’re alone and hear someone call your name. Although you ‘hear’ your name through your physical ears, the voice usually won’t sound human. External clairaudience is rare. A voice from ‘out of the blue’ may startle you. Or, you may think it’s cool! Clairaudient messages can be telepathic, external or internal. Internal messages are heard with your Divine Ear, in your deepest mind. Until you gain discernment through practice, it’s difficult to sort out spiritual messages from your personal thoughts. Most especially when Spirit communicates via telepathy. Don’t expect to receive comprehensive communication in the form of complete sentences. For instance, if animals send you messages, as a clairaudient, you can translate animal-speak.
RE: What Is Clairaudience? - by Lee McNeal (Virginia Beach, VA)
I have been a clairvoyant long before I knew what clairvoyant meant. I just recently had several experiences with clairaudience. Most of my life I've mostly had sight and empathy. I tried to pressure myself in reading tarot. I thought it was something I had to master. But I've learned each one of us has their own thing. I understood that when I gave a reading to a friend (trying to use the cards), and instead of coming up with my interpretation of the cards, it turned into a mediumship reading. There was family of this person that stepped in, etc. Most of my readings are now mediumship readings, which are somewhat interesting, being that this began in my early 30's. It is possible the more comfortable we become with our gifts, the more Spirit opens up. You know that old saying, "He won't put more on you, than you can bear"? I believe that goes for our gifts as well. I hope this helps with your question: What is clairaudience? Love and light! - Lee
To ask questions, add answers, or comments about this page please use my contact form. Please start the conversation with the heading [RE: What Is Clairaudience?].
Or if you're inspired to write an article on this subject please submit a guest post here.
PS: If you know anyone else who would like to see this - please share...