Miracle 7 Day Plan To Attract True Love
Rev Jennifer Marie Solis is the verified author of this manifest soulmate plan.
This seven-day manifest soulmate plan for attracting true love has exercises and meditations to help you attract a perfect relationship in simple steps. You must avoid certain mistakes and start by being very clear and specific as to what your objective is.
The main reason most people on the search for love fail is because, they are so caught up in the idea of having a partner, they are not asking some very important questions. When searching for a job, most people are very clear as to what they are looking for. How much money they will be paid, what type of position they want, etc. This results in every resume being sent to a job that they would be happy working in.
When we want to attract a soul mate we must begin to think of it in a similar way to searching for the perfect home or job.
The biggest mistake people can make when trying to attract our soul mate is to settle for less. We will often settle for feeling loved even though things are not quite right. A relationship is a lot like a building a home; you must build the foundation from the bottom up. You must first know yourself well and what it is that you are seeking.
These exercises and meditations will to help you grow spiritually, heal, and put closure to the past. This changes the way you view the world and yourself, helping you understand who you are and what you want in your future partner.
In the first 4 days you will be asking yourself questions that will allow you to understand, heal and let go of the past. This will be a vital part of the plan. These first four days are of self discovery through simple questions that will help you really begin to understand what you truly desire.
The 7 Day Manifest Soulmate Plan
Every day set a time to sit down with a notebook and make sure that you will be able to meditate for at least nine minutes and at the most fifteen.
Before beginning say to yourself "The white light of eternal love surround me at this time ". Then read the question of the day three times. This will help focus on the deeper meaning of the question.
After you have meditated, spend at least 10 minutes writing your answers to the question of the day. Explore everything that you felt while meditating. This helps you to understand why you feel and think in a certain way.
Manifest Soulmate Plan - Day One
- What do I like to do for fun? It is very important to have fun in life so that you may be happy. So ideally you would like a partner that enjoys the same things as you.
Manifest Soulmate Plan - Day Two
- What are my beliefs when it comes to family? One of the most common reasons for problems with a mate is that person’s ideas on how a family structure works or runs. To avoid this first understand your ideas and beliefs.
Manifest Soulmate Plan - Day Three
- What are my insecurities? A big reason that many relationships fail is because the two people in the union suffer from the same insecurities - creating a war zone. When you can understand your insecurities you will be less likely to fall in the trap those insecurities play in your relationships.
Manifest Soulmate Plan - Day Four
- What part did I play in the failure of a past relationship? When we are not aware of the lessons that a past relationship present, you are not able to grow from the experience and really move on.
Manifest Soulmate Plan - Day Five
- On the fifth day, read everything that you have written down. Then make a list of all the qualities your soul mate will have. Please be specific, and I mean specific, you would like a man that is 6'3 with dark hair and with a nice hands and a BMW? Then you need to list this and everything else that you think of; including all that you learned in the four day prior.
Manifest Soulmate Plan - Day Six
- Now meditate upon and rewrite the list, adding and taking as the ideas go by. Mediate and visualize the things that you are asking for in your soul mate. Tomorrow you will have a list that will manifest.
Manifest Soulmate Plan - Day Seven
- Take out your list and fold it three times while saying “I now attract into my life my ideal soul mate, and everything helps this to happen.” Repeat this three times, one time for each fold. Then put the list away in a safe and meaningful place.
How to Recognize a Soulmate when attracted.
When you think you have met your soulmate, this is how to recognize him/her. After you have met, go and take out that list and see how many qualities match your soulmate list. If you have found your soulmate burn the list.
If it is clear this is not a match, don't settle for less! Just repeat day seven’s affirmation while folding the list three times and replacing it safely away.
Rev Jennifer Marie Solis
From as early as three years old Jennifer remembers her grandfather Ricardo as her best and only friend. Yet Ricardo had passed on two months before she was even born in Madrid, Spain. Growing up through a battle of obstacles it was many years later that she realized that this connection with the other side was not normal and accepted that she had a gift. The ability to meet someone in person, or just be given a photograph of a person, and immediately envision a whole slide show of images depicting that person’s circumstances was something special. She then realized that she could use this gift to help others understand that every one of us is surrounded by angels, spirit guides, and our family and friends that have passed on.
Jennifer says..”Divine inspiration is something that everyone looks for at certain times in life. Problems arise when we look for this guidance in material things and in relationships. When doing this we recreate the same problems over and over again. Only in actualizing your higher self can we bring change. When we begin to look within to find that much needed guidance we find that direct link to our source - God. Only this will give you the peace that comes with knowing you are divinely guided through the adventure that is this lifetime.
If you could see with your own eyes that we are all surrounded by our angels, our spirit guides, and our passed on family and friends, you would never doubt that you are truly blessed. My purpose is to help you know that there is more to this world than just the physical, to help you understand that even the tragic events in our lives are really gifts.”
(Webmaster - Awaiting updated contact info for Jennifer Marie Solis)
Guest Posts by Rev Jennifer Marie Solis