How To Have A Seance Party And Safely Get Real Spirits Talking
Ian Parkin is the author of this post.
If you want to know how to have a seance party that will really work, you will need a real psychic medium to channel your deceased spirits. Communication with ghostly entities has always fascinated us. Some need closure - to say things that didn’t get said before a loved one crosses over. But, for the most part, we are downright curious to know what the spirit world is like.
So Let's Get Metaphysical: Grab-up a psychic medium and learn how to have a seance party of your own. Whether you want to one-up your circle of friends or just get into the mystic, a séance party rocks it.
Learn how to have a seance party in your own home.
You might even get your 15-minute claim to fame, like the “Official Houdini Séance” [theofficialhoudiniseance.com]. Each year, on the month and date of Houdini’s death (Halloween) - October 31, 1926 - an official séance is held in his honor.
Houdini investigated claims of contact with the spirit world for 30 years, without finding even one authentic instance. But, he did promise his wife he would establish a connection with her, if at all possible. To date, there are no recorded ‘conversations’ with Houdini during séances or by other paranormal means.
I mentioned this because trying to contact loved ones who have transitioned can make for a solemn party. But, summoning famous people from the other side can be lighthearted and often, downright hysterical. Think Elvis, Michael Landon, The Three Stooges, Marilyn Monroe, US Presidents and so on.
Learn How To Have A Seance Party Safely
How do you conduct a safe seance?
A safe séance party needs a real psychic medium, sane sitters, and an ambient setting.
- The psychic medium is able to channel deceased spirits. If you don’t know one visit the metaphysical bookstores in your area. They may be able to put you in touch with a marvelous medium. Alternatively, you can explore some of the large psychic portals on the internet to locate a good psychic medium who would be willing to conduct a séance via video link to your party. If you have a group of ten or more sitters you can divide the medium’s cost per minute fee between you and have a very economical event.
- The sitters: Party guests are called ‘sitters’. The ‘rule’ is that each sitter must want to be there. Either seat guests around a round table or in a circle on the floor and have everyone hold hands. For about 10 minutes, ask all the sitters to focus on deep breathing. Have soft background music playing.
- OK let's have a seance: Turn out the lights. Candlelight entices the spirits and gives off enough light to see each other. Burn incense if desired. Turn the séance over to your psychic medium, who will instruct the group to concentrate on spirits they wish to contact. The psychic medium summons spirits to join the séance. He may use a metaphysical tool such as the Ouija board or pendulum. Or, she may go into a trance state and channel spirits directly.
- Sit in the silence. Release all expectations. The spirit(s) may not answer or may answer, but communicate nonsense and refuse to answer questions about the sweet hereafter. In a real seance it is not possible to attract mean-spirited spirits. There is only love and light across the veil, and even if a person was nasty in life, they are in love and light once passed. (contrary to what 'the people manipulating organisations' may teach). In the case of anything negative happening, you should know it is the active imagination of a person in your group that is at play. Politely invite them to leave. It they refuse, the medium should abruptly close the séance.
- The after seance party. Have the psychic medium entertain questions and clear up any confusions.
Know someone else who would like to see this page? - please share it with them...
WIKI - Psychic Séance