The 7 Best Latin Tarot Love Cards And Their Relationship Meanings
Cristina Aguilar is the verified author of this guest post.
The Latin Tarot Love Cards that are most used in romance readings can be found in the Deck of Marseilles. These cards originated in the City of Marseilles in Southern France, which were influenced by early French, Spanish, and Italian playing card packs.
We all like to know that when we find that special someone it will be our final destination in love, the perfect mate that we will remain with for a lifetime. We want to know that all our dreams and fantasies will happen with this one particular person. And that nothing is going to go wrong.
So, what are the best Latin Tarot Love Cards for reading about relationships?
Some of the better cards, in a Latin tarot reading, for predicting relationships have been The Empress, The Hierophant, The Ten of Coins, The Nine of Cups, The Ten of Cups, The Three of Cups, and the Four of Batons. Here's why . . .
- The Empress. This is a great major arcana card to have drawn because it means a committed relationship for a long time. In the man´s spread the card meaning is he will find the woman of his dreams. It can also mean that he will find the woman meant to be the mother of his children.
- The Hierophant. This is the card that represents The Pope or High Priest which in a Love interpretation means pledges or vows. You are going to travel down the aisle with the one you truly love.
- The Ten of Coins. This minor arcana card says that you will have a family with stability. It might mean that you will be financially stable in your marriage as well. There are those who take it as will be the way your marriage will be in the future or now with traditional family values.
- The Nine of Cups. This is a sign of good luck and can indicate that you will enter into the marriage of your dreams. It also signifies that you will enjoy physical pleasure with your mate.
- The Ten of Cups. This is an indication that you will have a good family life filled with joy, love and the “Happily Ever After” type of marriage.
- The Three of Cups. The time to celebrate because of an oncoming engagement or marriage. It can also mean the celebration of a pregnancy, perhaps the first child soon being born.
- The Four of Batons. In answer to a yes or no question this is the card in your spread represents celebration because you ARE getting married. In a reading it can suggest you are going on your honeymoon, or perhaps buying a new home. This is the card that tells you that this is committed love you will have for each other.
So now you know the tarot cards with the best meaning for love in the Marseille deck I will leave it to you and your deck to perform a free Latin Tarot reading. If you do not have the Marseille at hand you should be able to find them on Amazon.
Alternatively, for a free online love tarot card reading you can go to this page now.
The Golden Tarot of Marseille
The art has been updated and restored from originals made in 1751 with enhanced color and gold impressions on every card. This is the most brilliant edition of the Marseille Tarot available.
Product from Amazon, publisher may get a commission > >
Keep your kindred spirits informed by sharing this article . . .
Guest Post by Cristina Aguilar
Cristina Aguilar (also known as Gypsy Raven) is a folklorist, astrological adviser, expert Tarot reader and award-winning writer.
She studied folk magic and learned simple folk traditions from her grandmother who was a village psychic in southern Spain.
She is currently a five-star astrological reader with the Kasamba Psychic Network and author of three books:
- Gypsy Wisdom
- Ancient Magic for the Modern Witch
- See the Future! With Regular Playing Cards
- Member of Edgar Cayce Association for Research and Enlightenment
- Member of Association for Psychics USA
Wiki - The Latin Tarot Of Marseilles