About Casting Spells And
How To Make Them Really Work For You
Ian Parkin is the verified author of this post.
You had better know all about casting spells BEFORE you dabble! Because what you put out - good or bad - comes back - multiplied!
The Good and the Bad of Casting Spells
Energy manipulation is the crux of spell casting. Good spells (and spell casters) operate on the occult principle that by saying a thing is true, it is. After a spell is completed, “for the highest good of all concerned”, the intention will manifest on the physical plane.
Words and thoughts used in spell casting have specific vibrations, which influence the type of mental energy the practitioner will project. For instance, someone who uses harmful (bad) spell casting attracts “bad luck”. When demonstrations, (spells) are powered-up with positive energy, with the intention of doing good or helping the requestor, good luck will be attracted.
Spellworkers must assume the responsibility of never using magical powers to harm another living being or control their free will.
About Casting Spells
About Casting Spells of Good and Bad Natures
About Casting Spells of a Good Nature
- Attract lucrative job or get promotion.
- Find love.
- Attract money quickly.
- Attract new, qualified customers for business owners.
- Relieve stress.
About Casting Spells of a Bad Nature
- Make specific person fall in love with you.
- Cause husband to leave wife, vice versa
- Project revenge toward another person
About Casting Spells for Yourself
Can be good if you’re anxious to get busy spell casting. I suggest you try to manifest something abstract, such as becoming a more positive person, letting go of harmful habits, etc.
Not so good if you attempt to manifest something physical, your mind will chatter and try to imagine where the object, such as a new home or car, will come from. How will it find you? You’ll probably lose focus and wonder how this spell stuff works.
Can be good if your mind is disciplined and if you’re certain you won’t cast bad spells, practice a few simple spells.
In most cases for beginners wanting to attract something significant it is usually best to find a psychic mentor, who is experienced in casting good spells.
About Scamming Spell Casters
Unfortunately the internet is rife with spellworkers who want nothing more than all the money in your bank and give nothing in return. Their names even sound fake, such as Dr. Oboojubo or Rev. Goldfoot. Seriously?
Their email addresses and websites change frequently. Or, they operate out of P.O. Boxes and use prepaid telephones. Beware of anyone using a Dr. or Rev. prefix and also stay clear of the old "satisfaction guaranteed or your money refunded" lark.
The scammer and your money will depart by the time you realize the spell you ordered was never cast. Or even worse cast with negativity on your behalf! Remember - what you put out bounces back multiplied.
About Reputable Spell Casters
Listen to your intuition. Compassionate, professional spell casters are always kind, never intimidating. They may request your date of birth and/or picture, but will not ask for your social security or bank account numbers.
Trustworthy spell casters should provide picture proof that your spell was completed. And most importantly they will NEVER request more money to complete your spell.
About Casting Spells Successfully - the 5 Key Elements
1 - Passion:
2 - Spiritual Foundation:
- All successful spell casting comes from a powerful, spiritually driven, foundation. Sayings like ‘what goes around – comes around’, ‘what you give out - comes back multiplied’, and other variations on the laws of karma, all highlight the importance of non-infringement of others. Your spell casting must be pure of heart at all times.
3 - Belief:
- First you must believe there is a solution to your problem even if you don’t know what it is yet. And then you must believe 100% in your ability to cast magical and enchanted spells. If you have an inch of doubt then you ought to employ someone who believes in their spell casting powers absolutely.
4 - Secrecy:
- The element of secrecy is paramount to your success. If you need to chat with another about what you are up to you may as well forget it. Thoughts are things and words are thoughts with wings. You don’t want your potency to fly away.
5 - Knowledge:
- The ancient knowledge of how spells work and knowledge of which powerful and mystical components to use in your spells can be found in traditional witchcraft and some rare master bloodlines.
Black Spells - About Casting Spells with Negative Energy
- Do Not cast BLACK Spells (At some point the dark and negative spells will ALWAYS backfire on the instigator. Most certainly not recommended)
So please make sure you don't mess with your Karma when you cast a spell!
Read More About Casting Spells
Witchcraft Magic Spells And How To Focus On The Best Colors
Using colors and their frequencies in witchcraft magic spells. A lot of people use colors based on vernacular or cultural associations. However, colors also have their own vibrational frequencies which you can use to better manifest results from your spellwork. Read more > >
Casting Spells for Beginners
Casting spells is considered both a fine art as well as a metaphysical science. Some people are misguided when it comes to how the particulars of a spell work. Here Anastacia of the Mountains talks about casting spells for beginners. Read more > >
The Hoodoo Spells of Doctor Midnight
The Hoodoo Spells of Mark Star aka Doctor Midnight include: - Spells to Bring Back Lovers, Stop Divorce, Love Drawing, Breakup Wrong Couples, Get A Marriage Proposal, Law & Judgment Favor, Better Health, Lose Weight, Casino Luck, Better Job. Read more > >
A Grimoire of Tarot Magic
Tarot is a powerful tool for casting spells, the art of causing change to occur in conformity with will is the magic behind this ancient art form. The symbols within each tarot card hold much significance and energy, enhancing the result of your own tarot magic. Read more > >